Monday, May 2, 2011

Ratings


Rhythmic Editing -1
            I liked this the most because I didn’t have to be in the film and I had complete freedom on what I wanted to do.  I really liked the rhythmic aspect of the project.  I gave an interest music aspect to the video.  The way my video turned out fit perfectly with what I’m into.  The funny thing is that the way mine turned out was a mistake.  First, the footage that I shoot was set to daylight so everything had a blue tent to it.  The music synced up almost perfectly too.

48 Hr video race – 2
            The way my video turned out this time was also a mistake.  Trying to get the video finished within the time limit and under all the limitations was stressful, but in the end it worked out to my advantage.  Sometimes when you are under pressure with a time limit that’s when art can become really interesting.  I was really happy with how everything linked together in my video.  Overall, it was fun.

Recycled Footage – 3
            I liked this one because I tried something different than the other two videos.  I was able to get take out my frustration with television programs/icons.  This video was fun, and something that I didn’t think too much into.  So in the end this was my third personal favorite.  Even though I did it while I had so much other things to finish for other classes.

Multi-Plane Animation – 4
            This project was fun because of the fact that we animated frame by frame.  I felt that working together (in fours) was interesting and put a nice little spin on things instead of working individually or just one other person.

Bolex Long Take – 5
            I didn’t really like working “on-the-fly.”  But, I did enjoy shooting/developing with film.  In the end it was fun.  I really didn’t have much to do with our idea.  I just “acted” (if you wanna call it that) in ours.  That was a nice little change of pace.  Not really having to worry about a story or anything.

Cameraless Filmmaking – 6
            I’m not big on experimental filmmaking, so this one is my least favorite.  And not being able to work with a camera left me a little puzzled at times.  Overall it wasn’t a bad project, but definitely not my favorite out of them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment