Monday, April 25, 2011

The Mystery Workshop


The Mystery Workshop was surprisingly fun.  I didn’t think it was going to be as interesting as it turned out to be.  I really didn’t know what to think because we were bringing in all of that stuff to class… that was weird.  But, in the end I had fun I liked how the white bed sheet was used as a screen.  Although, a bunch of adults sitting in the fort was not ideal.  I felt cramped inside the thing, so I fell that we should have made it bigger.  Even though the fort was the biggest that has been made in the class yet.
The food was very good too.  I didn’t really contribute because I really didn’t know what was going on.  But, thanks to everyone who did… it was all good.  We had everything imaginable.  Pizza, chips, dip, doughnut holes, cakes, drinks… etc.  So I really enjoyed that aspect also.  I brought Combos, for that is my “guilty pleasure food.”  For those who don't know what Combos are… they are basically a cracker rolled up into a cylinder.  They make different kinds, and my favorite kind is the regular pizza flavored.  An episode of Reboot and a bag of Combos, and I’m in heaven.  (For those who don’t know what Reboot is… one of the GREATEST shows ever produced!)
The films were interesting too.  I enjoyed all of them, and for being produced in forty-eight hours they were really impressive.  All of them were very creative.  Some were more cryptic than others, but I liked that aspect.  What was really interesting was that no one had a similar project.  Each one was vastly different from each other.
In the end, I think that the Mystery Workshop day was one of the best/more enjoyable classes that we have had all semester.  It seems that the Mystery Workshop should have been our last class.  It was for the most part, but I think we should have saved it for April twenty-fifth.  I’m not complaining though.  At least we got to do it… regardless of the date.  I can’t believe that the semester is almost over.  It feels like it just started a month ago.  But, I’m ready for summer, so I’m glad that it is coming to an end.  This last week is going to be hell though… so much stuff to do with such little time.  But anyway… only one more blog left (thank god)

No comments:

Post a Comment